ELEGANCE AND AUTHENTICITY CREOLE
In the heart of Fort-de-France, facing La Savane Park, The Impératrice is a boutique hotel where charm and character rhyme with elegance and Creole lifestyle.
Modernist architecture of the 50s, the hotel welcomes you in a setting where the woodwork, Creole furniture and collections come together, giving the place a colonial and authentic atmosphere.
At The Impératrice, you stay at the center of the economic and cultural activity of the island in a place steeped in history where artists, writers and great Martinique men have rubbed shoulders over the past 60 years.
TO DO AROUND
Located in downtown Fort-de-France, The Empress is at the heart of the cultural and economic life of the island, an ideal location to combine business and leisure.
Are within walking distance for your work day:
- Court and Court of Appeal
- Banks, insurance
- Public transport and sea shuttles…
For your leisure, visit and discover Fort-de-France:
- The famous Schœlcher Library, the spice market, St Louis Cathedral, Fort Saint-Louis, museums…
- The Tropiques Atrium theater, the Aimé Césaire Theater
- Restaurants, bars and discotheques
- The Balata Garden is a 20-minute drive away…